Saturday, November 28, 2009

Quiet Peace

There are times, where I just have to shove everything aside. Take just 5 minutes to take a deep breath. Look outside at the sky. School calls, but my heart yearns. For something more than just school more than what books can offer. I'm surrounded by people, but none reaches my inner heart. I'm alone...but not quite. Of all the times I've desire to walk a soft slow walk, my head has bent over my work. So I have learned somtimes it is best to leave and go. Somewhere where my heart is. Where no one else can touch, beacuse it is mine alone to share. The place where I am truly happy and content. Though my body can not take those walks I've yearned for, my heart has soared gently to the One who has captured my heart long ago.
All my tears are nothing compared to His. My joy can't possible matched to His delight. He know me better than anyone even myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.