Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last week-heart full

Can't believe its the last week.  Blessedly, when I arrive home I'll have my hands full. I can't stand being idle. Already, projects awaits me and I am eagerly looking foreword to them. One of my friends will be joining for part of a week and possible two others will be joining later that week. At least that is what I am praying for. We will see.

So excited about this week. I have been working my fingers to the bone working on the staff presentation. Not going to lie the first two days I have been stressed and could hardly find my smile. It seemed to have completely vanished, but it was so strange. Although I have been overwrought and felt as if I was sinking, this week has been one of the best week of my alone time. It has been one of the sweetest times...


This week alone I've probably put in easily  27 hours on the presention...in only three days.  Guess what its only 30 minutes long! But I have learned so much in doing this and I'd do it again. By this time tomorrow hopefully I will finished the thing so I can be with people and enjoy the last remaining hours.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are home!!!!! It was good seeing you yesterday, even if I couldn't talk...(laryngitis). Love you, dear girl.

    ReplyDelete

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.