Monday, May 9, 2011

The Death of Osama Bin Laden

Here is a popular topic:
                                 The Death of Osama Bin Laden.

When  I first heard the news, I felt punched in the stomach. My heart hurt. But at the same time I rejoiced. An evil man is dead and justice served. Perhaps our men and women are one step closer to finishing off the war. Yet, I am sadden by the news.
        It is most likely safe to say that he rejected Christ no matter how much I wish it the opposite. I am sad because he will be forever be in Hell. There is no other chances for him. Satan had him wrapped around his little finger and used him as a puppet until he was useless.
      Such a man as he was, he needed to die. He was destroying far more than just our lives. Justice had to be served and action correctly so was taken. Having said all this, I rejoice at the fact that the terrorist is dead, but sad that he will NEVER rest in peace, but live in burning fire as he gnash his teeth.
    I end this post being thankful that such a man no longer roams this earth, but sadden as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.