Monday, July 11, 2011

Caught by the Heart

God has caught me by the heart. I haven't quite fallen to my knees yet. But I suspect not in too near feature he'll have me weeping. Which is good, because I can't remember the last I wept. For joy and for sorrow. It is good for me to weep...because it draws me nearer to my Savior and Lord. My heart is so full of longing that if I was not sitting in bed at this moment I could fall to my knees. Yes, indeed he has caught me by the heart.
He has lectured me, He has disciplined me, and He has loved me. The concept of grace He has start to engrave in my soul. For about two months he has been teaching me of the Holy Spirit and speaking in togues. He has held my tongue in frustration of people not using common sense reminding me I don't know all that is going on. Give me courage to speak things I haven't wanted to say to people in love. Given me grace to give others and myself grace. Now among all these things I am diving into the World of Romans.
I have been sick for four days now. Yesterday I shouldn't have gone to church, but I couldn't stay home. Not with my soul and heart longing to hear the Word. No...I haven't ever been this hungry and I pray that it lasts forever. Perhaps I haven't absorb all of what Pastor Tim as said, but it doesn't matter. I got something. I got time with my Beloved. I was encourage. And I came home exhausted and happy. He gave me strength the strength I didn't have. Yes...I am paying for it today. But not much. I suspect he is still holding me in his arms like always.
He has given books to read that I can hardly keep up. But they are vitual to me. With him, I will learn and i will finish those books whether on my own or with people. I rejoice, oh I rejoice. As a wise man said( the author of Freed by Divine Degree) "Until you reliezed that you are fully lost without Christ, can you truly fully be found," This is now more than a treasure to me, it is now becoming a part of me. Life...in Jesus Christ is a life worth living for and worth fighting for. Indeed I am caught by the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.