Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reading

I am really trying to start reading blogs. To explore the blogging world more, so I can become a better blogger myself. That and I am also doing studying grammar. I was flabbergasted to discover how awful my grammar has gotten. Hence is why I have been more quiet, those two reasons combine...and college as usual has kept me hopping.
Can you believe this? In a mere 4 weeks I'll be finished with my classes?! The only thing left will be the exams and to walk across that beautiful gorgeous stage.  Praying that I don't trip as a thousand eyes watch me walk or should I say strut in the Thompson Bowling Arena. I didn't want a big party for my high school graduation...but I do now. To fling up arms and to shout "I'm finished! I'm done!" dancing a two step dance and kicking up my heels, all the while not caring a whit of the stares I'll receive. But...cough, it'll all be in my imagination, because cough, I'm too dignified for that. Rrrrriiiiigggghhhhttttt. Honestly I do not know how I will react, for all I know is I could burst out in tears! But I rather laugh...laughter is music to my soul.
But that is what has been going on. If you do not hear from me for a while...it is because life has kept me for the most part in blissfully busy.

1 comment:

  1. You should celebrate big time, Christina! Four more weeks and you're done with college! WOOO HOOOO!!! Yes, time to celebrate for sure! So proud of you and all that you have accomplished and excited to see what the next chapter of your life holds! God is so good! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.