Monday, April 2, 2012

Discovering life...rediscovering me

This past weekend I went away. Very people knew where I was going. I couldn't tell. I didn't want to tell.  Goodness me, I didn't even know why I was even going in the first place. But I had to. Something inside of me was screaming. I desperately needed a get away from all people myself. But how can you escape yourself? Instead of running away, I rediscovered some things inside of me. That my friends is freedom.


Do what I did, perhaps not in the literal sense as I did, climb the forty foot pole. It'll change your life forever. I promise you that. It did mine. 






 Climbing isn't the scary part, it is learning how to stand. Once you're up, the view is indescribable and the feeling even more so. Enjoy it, savor it.  




Then jump.

3 comments:

  1. You did what?! LOL! Did you really jump off of a forty foot pole? My goodness, girl! You are very brave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did jump off the 40ft pole. It was exhilarating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You ARE very brave! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.