Thursday, November 8, 2012

A still moment in time

©2012christinadamron
Woodlands Sunrise


Today has been different. Waking up just before sunrise, I watched sleepily and half falling back to sleep the fog outside of my two windows. I dearly love fog. Can't tell you why, I just do. But then again there's many things I thoroughly take delight in. A quarter to eight, I shrugged into my orange sweatshirt and leather jacket and plopped on my books. Walking outside in my pjs, I felt a sense of freedom. Living in the country has awaken me further of God's handiwork. Actually photography did that, but I have easier access to my favorite places. He called me this morning. Beckoning me with the fog and the still voice. I photographed worshiping in delight and in reverence. Woodlands Sunrise is one that captured me and held me still. This photograph does no justice or beauty that was actually there. Then again that's how it usually is. The struggle to put in perspective the beauty and falling short, far short of the actual beauty. No photograph will ever amount to the actual event, no matter how beautiful the photograph is. Chances are, it can't even compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.