Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blessed season




My last year of college is fast approaching. Can you believe it? Honestly I do not know what to think. I am excited...but not scared for once. One step closer to God's dream for me. Oh...I know it could be changed an in instant, everything whoosh out the window. Heaven forbid I could lose everything regarding to the dreams He's given me. The strange thing is, I'm A okay with that. If I am forever teaching the kid's in church and seeing them prosper far beyond me that I have accomplished a feat that is worthy. If I never become famous, but my next door neighbor knows my name than I am learning to be content with that. I don't have to reach multiples, but I DO have reach at least one heart. It is my mission to show Christ in whatever I do nay it is my LIFE.
       At this moment I am listening to two little girls who are staying with us this week. They are giggling and laughing. I am honored to be in their presence. This chance doesn't come but once in a blue moon. I get to love on them and encourage them...and to my intense delight dote on them. If I ever do marry and if my father blesses me with girls, I dearly hope they will be like these girls. On fire for the Lord, and a joy for whoever crosses their paths.
       This home will feel very much silent when they leave. I am NOT looking foreword to that. During this short season of a week, I have grown very selfish in wanting to hear them laugh. I'd do almost anything to keep their innocence and their laugher. It is music to my tired ears.
        Our home is being awaking from a dead sleep. Music is ranging throughout this home. And we are gaining power and strength. To all who enter this home, there will not just be peace but added strength to you. The God within us is drawing us closer and closer to Him. Just as in Narnia  "Aslan is on the move" Well....God is mightily on the move. No longer are we suppressed and kept silent, the bonds have been broken. They will remain broken forever. The gates have been swung open.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.