Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to college for the final year

I can't believe it! This year will be my last year at Pellissippi! I am in awe of how God has managed all this for me. I must share this:
     Two days before I was to start Pellissippi, I was told that I was dropped from my hybrid psychology class. I was sooo disappointed. Since the study would greatly help me with my major, I was greatly looking foreword to it.  All classes that I could attend were closed, and the ones that were open were on days I would really not be at college. Out of faith I applied to two closed sections and attended one of them. After talking to the professor and going back and forth between advisors along with people helping me, I finally had to go the head department. Three times during the talk I was rejected, but when I explained there were eight seats in the room that were unoccupied and nine would have been had I sat in it, his attitude changed. He signed it, and I walked out wondering "what in the world just happened?" Then I knew what happened. Breathless, I mean breathless I went to the counter which would complete the add in. At first confusing started and I started to be reject again. But then suddenly I was accepted and entered into the program. What happened was the hand of God moved on my behalf. I know it. To be so closely rejected for good at least for the semester, and then suddenly have a heart changed...nothing could be more obvious   to the fact that God was moving for me. Simple prayers have been answered for me this week, and I have been in awe over the simplest prayers completed.
     This semester is going to be crazy busy for me. But it is worth it. I know that I know that I know this is the exact time, place, and position where God wants me.  It will be so worth it no matter what comes my way. I just have to remember that when I am in the "throws" of homework, work, and other social things.  :)
Isn't God SO good? Not just for answering my simple prayer or for looking out for me, but just being God? Hmmm...I am falling deeper and deeper in love. He so good!

1 comment:

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.