Saturday, August 20, 2011

This morning as I tried to leave all three dogs where giving me the give me attention attitude. Keegan who normal obeys at the first three commands promptly laid down in the gravel in FRONT of my car, his ears laid back when I called him. I tried to pick him up, but with my shoulder already hurting and He being 80 pounds no such thing happened and went instead to get the leash. The other two were like in la la la land. When I finally manage to put Keeg on the porch he broke loose and then the other two slid underneath garage door. When I put the leash on Keegan, he slide out underneath his collar whimpering all the way. When he was freed He laid full stretch on the road. I clipped back his collar cooing at him all the way. One thing I've learned with my baby, the more the voice has stress in it, the more he resistances unless of course you just get full blown angry at him and then he just whimpers and goes between the legs give me the "I'm sorry mommy," look.

Sorry my photograph is blurry, it is taken with my phone. But this is Keegan, my "baby"
 Sigh...I wonder if this is any where close to being a "mom"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.