Friday, December 30, 2011

Catching up

I haven't posted a while. It been crazy busy. The play took up the majority of time. So much that unfortunately we barely had time to cook and well...forget about the house. Needless to say I have been working hard at cleaning. We finally have places to sit now and our family room floor has been vacuumed much to mom's delight. I have never seen our house in such disarray since we moved it. However, I am swiftly getting it back into shape and getting paid to boot.

Other than getting my home and my room organize, I have been re-studying the DAM book again hoping for once and for all to find an organized solution of filing my 10,000 plus photographs. I am sure the numbers will go down because no doubt I have several copies of the same things. I can't wait to get back into my organize life...as far as home and stuff that "should" be organize as well as can be. But my life is a mystery and as Jo says " we must find the pieces." In other words, I must learn in to coop in a messy world and find ways to make it beautiful. Take stewardship and prideful ownership of which I can call my own.

Other things which are new are I am learning numbers...like Excel type numbers. A tad bit difficult but I think worth the battle. Also I am really trying to learn this phone of mine on which I am typing as you read. Considering that my business is underway and will be opening in hopefully late 2012 to early...very early 2013. I thought it would be good to become very familiar with keeping up with things using my phone. We will see how that goes...

When Pellissippi starts again, I will be learning french once more. And hopefully my lovely sister will finally teach me Spanish. On top of that I desire to understand grammar better and work a bit more on my spelling...except in this post. I have decided to give myself grace considering I am after all typing on a phone. But I am excited. I am learning these things for myself and that makes a world of difference.

Lastly, I am determine to read two good books a month. Something that will help me grow in some form of fashion. It could be related to my business to my spiritual life. But I am excited about it and on my plan ride hope to make a list of books I will read. That will be 24 books a year...not shabby for a busy college student right? Sigh. I can only make tine for certain things.

I must end this post. It has taken me nearly half an hour and I do want to get more cleaning finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.