Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Overhaul'ng

Good gracious me! I said that I would take it easy. Guess over all I have. Considering the changes I'll be starting tomorrow. I'm determined to have a healthier style of life. Mind you if every now and then I slack, then fine. I'll eat my piece of cake and love.every.last.bite. Although frankly, I must owe I'm much more an ice-cream girl myself. But that is besides the point. So....since I have decided to exercise more, eat a more balance meal, and spend my time in creativity involving anywhere from training Keegan to decorating my room in my own photographs, I thought it was high time to organize my closet. Cough...half of a mistake.
I don't think I'll be passing my room inspection on friday mom. Think I'll cash in a pass. But maybe I'll be surprised. Despite my being a photographer, I'll not be photographing the changes. However, if I am well pleased with my organization skills I may photograph the finished results.
I'm moving most of my office supplies outa of my closet into my own lil corner in the office. Sorting through my clothes. Except this time I'm not going to give so much clothes away that I actually I have to go  buy clothes. I want to decorate my closet! I want to beautify it. My room will be beautified why not my walk in closet? Sigh...this is a huge process for me. I'm going through my old things, my old writing will go into folders to be taken out and read on rainy days. Photographs sorted and packed away. Fresh things that reflect me during this season will be brought out.
Then I move to my room. Which won't be hard. There really isn't much there which makes it fabulous for cleaning. Of course I'll rearranged my room. It's time for that deep cleansing. If I could I would clean the carpets...hmmm maybe I will.
But the cleaning doesn't stop there. Nope the office will be the third that I'll have to deal with. Which will be grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.