Friday, May 11, 2012

Brother sister time

Okay so I didn't do my hair nor put on make-up. But Chris did treat me to an awesome pizza place. Apparently he finds great delight of my backward word instead of pizza buffet he has now dubbed it in my own words buffet pizza.  So we went to an awesome place that serves buffet pizza. If you love these type of places go to the Pizza Inn on Clinton Hwy. While their pizza isn't my favorite their genuine happiness and excellent service more than makes up. While there try their cheese and macaroni pizza and the s'more dessert pizza. They're both excellent pizza. I am so glad we got to go. I know that is a place I really want to go back to. The atmosphere is incredible and almost all the employees were all smiles because they seemed to throughly enjoy working there. I for one will. E returning.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try them! I do not like CiCi's but am game for trying new things, within reason lol!

    ReplyDelete

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.