Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Brother+Pizza+Movie=Awesome Night

          So excited! Tonight, Chris-my brother- is taking me out for dinner and a movie. And you know something? I'm going to dress up. Shower, put on a slight amount of make-up, do up my hair and wear really cute clothes. Well...except for the make-up part I pretty much do all of those things. Yes, for my brother I do "dress up" put on a little jazz...actually when any one takes me out, I take a little extra care of assembling myself.
         We're going to Ci Ci's pizza or Pizza Inn...my personal vote is the Pizza Inn if its good and then seeing Pirate for the movie. I could use a good light heart movie and on the plus side I really enjoy claymations. God knows I could use the bend over laughing, can't breathe laughter again. I have heard it said laughter makes for better sleep. Which sounds amazing.
        Chris isn't aware of it, but I'm going to (hopefully) sneak in a couple of Reeses cups and sour gummy worms. I love sweets at a movie theater.  It isn't going to be much just a couple of pieces for the both of us. We hardly need the extra sweetness.
       At any rate I am exited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.