Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Great News

Hey Friends,
      This is a little late in coming, but I wanted to share with you some awesome news. I have been at a camp for close to a week. A little over a month ago I visisted a camp for a discovey weekend. They fed me, housed me for free while sharing the vision and mission of the camp of sharing the gospel in a adventerous way.
      So fast foreward two weeks. I had the hardest time in deciding whether or not I was going to go. My dad asked me point blank one night and it was right then that I decided to go. One of the main guys and I talked. The talk that was supposed to be thirty minutes ended up being an hour and thirty minutes. We talked the gospel and of my business.
      I had already talked of the forty foot pole (check my later posts), which in of itself is such a testomony or for debriefing as they call it of describing an experience.
       My position is being a photographer for the camp. They will provide the meals and housing, but I must raise my own support. This is for the entire summer and so I have chosen a photography mission field over a paying summer job. It is truly a faith building summer in so many ways.
       I so wish I could tell you more in depth of my mission. But I only had about 10 minutes to type this and I wanted so much to tell you. Hopefully I can keep up with blogging and telling you news of my summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.