Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A month and half complete

So I have nearly been here for officially a month. What I have learned I cannot even tell everything, because I simply won't ever know how everything has effected me. But this I know. Camp has made a rebel of me. I have found excitement of "living on my own".  Moreover, just being with people my own age has opened a whole new world to me.
      Someone once told me " Expand your horizon". And so I have followed that advice. I have also just let myself be...
      With me being so tired all the time, that means I am slap happy a LOT. Which means I am usually a lot more fun and crack people up with laughter. Which is cool. But it only happens with about four to five people.
      I work a lot in the evenings in the gift shop which is awesome. I love it so much. The lady who runs it is such a blessing. Working in the outfitter shop gives me relief from my other work.
     Photography is going well. I've had so many difficulties and to be frank there's been once or twice I've wanted to throw the laptops against the wall and break down crying. But I didn't and I haven't broken down crying. I gave it to God and He's been so good to me. I am so blessed. I can not wait to tell my family back home of how insufficient of supplies I had and God provided what I need. This week I have two slideshows back to back literally. One slideshow on Friday and then the next day another. But...I'm not sweating. Not yet. God's given me the songs...just got to purchase them and transfer. One of them is half way finished. I'm so excited, but also feel both confident and inadequate at the same time. An odd combination, but it makes perfect sense to me.

I must fly. There's so much to do. I kid you not, it's taken me two weeks to write this much. But on a good note, I think I've gotten my videos up to par now. Yeah. SO...they'll be coming along soon! They're much faster to put up and make. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.