Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Staying the course

I've promised myself that I'd starting writing more, a promise I've kept. Also a promised that I'd stop writing so much of me. That promised has failed. I can't help but share my joys, my tears, and my learning. It scares me and well encourages me. Frankly though I'd rather share my joys than my tears.

Within two months, I will be a Pellissippi Graduate. I can not say that I'll miss it. But is has been wonderful. But I am so ready to move on. It is very often these days that I want to pack up my bags, load up the car, grab a handful of cash, and explore without any adenda. Perhaps stop in a small old fashion town, and live for a while. Photography every where I go, whatever interests me. When I get tired, leave. Sounds like a fairy tale...sounds like a dream. But it'll be a lonely road at some point.

But I am staying the course...almost. There's a small detour that I *might* take. Other than that, the plans are the same. Within two years...not three I'll be owning my own business. Having two majors, two trades, and two passion all avaible to be used for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.