Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A dear girl birthday

I can not believe how time passes quickly by. 10 years I have been a friend to and befriended by one of the most beautiful girls in existence. Her beauty comes within, and her gifts are unlimited. I wish I had a heart as big as hers and her childlike frankness to remember each and every word ever said. The sky is literally the limit. Her innocent love for Jesus inspires and encourages me to just love God. To all who know her is highly blessed if they take time to really get to know her for who she is. Her parents are continually to raise her  and her brother well, and they too I have come to admire and respect. I wish I had a picture of the whole family, but since I want to honor a girl who is dear to my heart I shall post a picture of her. I told mom I didn't want a little sister, but God gave me one anyways. I rejoice that He didn't listen, after all if I had gotten my way I would have missed out on joy. I don't have to have a sister that is born of my mom and Dad to have a little sister. Rather, she is my little sister because of the compassion and love God has place within me for her and I dance when I hear of blessings that is given to her. After all is that what loving family is about, rejoicing over the gifts they receive and accepting what they have to offer? So without further ado, here is a picture of a girl who is slowly becoming a young lady whose friendship is well worth keeping.

Stephanie, 11, holds her guinea  pig.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.