Saturday, February 26, 2011

When the goings get hard, sticking it out is tougher...

Our life is like many others, it is hard and even down right cruel at times. Things happen. Some things we will not understand until years later, while somethings are never explained. There are times when we say "I cannot go on, its not fair, its not right, its not fair, its not right." and our hearts hurt as if we were stabbed. We hurt so much and we think "I am so alone, no one understands, or I want to talk, but how?"
There is someone there for you. He has known the greatest suffering of us all. He has borne our trials and our sufferings. He knows everything, and he allows us to go through troubles so we may be stronger and live. His name is Jesus. My friends, if you are going through rough times just hang on. It will get better, somehow, someway, because God is faithful and He is always there. Trust, and just keeping believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.