Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A little bit of an update

Well the beginning of this semester has been quite rough to tell the truth. It hasn't been awful just rough. There has been many wonderful things that has happened as well. Despite my first week of college starting back up, I firmly believe that this semester is going to be great!
I am so excited about my internship and its possibilities. My family and I along with a friend who's invited himself are going dancing once a week.  I am also going to be attending a sign language club. My Sundays are filled with young singles group.  Somehow I am still finding snippets of time for friends. I have already made three new ones this semester and it has been wonderful. Hopefully that can continue.
Almost everything for the moment is going well.  I rejoice in that. My days are beginning to be full with work, intern, school, deep cleaning...and ect. Don't worry I am still finding time to live on the edge well the edge for me anyhow. Most people wouldn't take a second look. But this is my life. On top of everything I am trying to de ice what part of tn I wish to explore. I think I am narrowing it down. I was thinking of going to the national graveyard or explore some nearby parks. We will see. But I have to hurry my deadline is getting close. But there is no way I am making my book deadline considering I have not really started it.
I am slowly branching out. Who knows what will happen this year? But I am expecting wonderful breathtaking moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.