Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crochet things and homemade studio part 1

Remember my Christmas post about handmade gifts? Well I've photograph three out of  nine of them. The rest will be coming soon save for one. That one I'll leave for my mom to blog about.
This is Red's Scarf, perfect for any man.

This is Stephanie's hat only one day (without the flower) to complete!



This is one of my favorites. The flower is removable, but I doubt that it's coming off anytime soon.



Please note, these are all my original design. True, I did do some research. But I made them into my own to fit each friend. I've included my watermark on all three. All three of these gifts have a tag that I brought from hobby lobby. It comes in three different styles and somehow fit my gifts.

Here's an example of one of the tags



I hot glued the tags on. Tried sewing and I sew it too tight and my tag started shredding. So I grabbed a hat that I had crocheted a year ago and practiced on that. Within three minutes I had all of these tags on. 

To photograph these gifts, I had handmade "studio" within five minutes. I'll do a short session on that. It's easy and fun. The best part it is a no hassle studio that can be taken down within 5 minutes or less.

Hope you enjoyed this post. I thought it was time for you to have a peek into my creativity life! Please share with me some of your hobbies I would love to know!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful handmade gifts Christina! I love crochet there's something stunning about each item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh-ooh, I can't wait to see the "hand made studio" part!!!

    ReplyDelete

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.