Friday, January 13, 2012

For the last time.

I sit here in the hallowed halls of bagwell in Pellissip. Currently not one of my fellow friends taking the class has showed up. But I have arrived 15 minutes early.
I wonder how this semester will turn out. Busy I know that, but I wonder will I leave satisfied?  With my educations, friends I have made, and places where I hang out will I find anything lacking? My greatest fear this semester is missing out. I must confess I am not so much educational minded as I am enjoying this semester and hanging out with friends for free...or close there of.
I have 5 classes and am toying with the idea of a sixth. Except for one all of my classes will be super easy. We will see. I am famous for adding things on my plate and overloading myself, but I am also famous for not letting out my fun side. This semester I am determined to let me be free...so be watching for it. I am tired of living only a part of me. So help me God I will have fun and fabulous time and let people see me for me and not who they want to see or who I think they want me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.