Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A taste of behind the scenes

I thought you might like to know some of the questions that I answer for my business. If I can not answer each and every question, I might as well not have a business. Mind you please, these are not all the questions. There are still more questions to be answered and to be put into practice.
Identify 3 specialty areas you would like to target
Identify your clients
What specific skills do I have in those areas?
Will I need addition Training or education?
What additional equipment will I need?
What services will my clients need?
Who is my competition?
How will my services be different?
Is my geographical location favorable to my business?
Why does my company exist?
Who do we serve?
What is our purpose?
What is my strength weakness opportunity and...threat?
Considering above along with our expertise and resources, what business should we be in?
What is important to us?
What do we stand for?

Please note: Almost all of these questions come from books. As soon as I can get to the library again, I'll reference them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.