Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rambling....

After so many post of my doings in Netherlands, I'm post a last post of traveling. However, this is one not of of Netherlands, but rather of something different. This summer I had a chance...a very good chance to go to Italy. I turned it down. God said no. Someday I want to, but the timing isn't right.

Besides CCSA- college, carreer, and single adult  age group might be in the dreaming stage of planning big. Not a word can I tell you, because it is simply in the dreaming stage, plus Kate hasn't talk anymore of the dreams with us. But I can tell you this. We're hungry and we are jumping at the bits to take the gospel to the streets. But we have to finished some things and understand the main points of the gospel ourselves.

Until such a time, we'll be finishing up Freed by Divine Degree. I'm so looking foreword to that tomorrow. It is the only place I get my "class" outside of sunday mornings. I wish I could get more. Maybe next semester will work better for me in attending other meetings.

In the meantime is this fall season divine? Mmmmm. I wish I could go hiking. Every time I set out to do something it gets spoiled. I need to get a friend with me so I can go. Course I'll take photographs along the way. How can I possible not? Hah. Breathe in my friend though this might be a hectic season. Fall never stays long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.