Monday, September 5, 2011

Small building



I love small projects. But even small projects can go awry. Fortunately, Dad loves working these types of things. He brought himself a router table and when his router didn't work...you got brought himself another router. Mom is rubbing her hands and dreaming of "small" projects for dad to do. Sigh contently.   I helped dad in the beginning a lot and little in the middle. Towards the end...school had begun to start. Just because of the router complication, this baby took over a month to complete. But in the end it was completely worth it. My guess is that we could have finished this within two or three days give or take. We are not master craftsmen you know. But we can slice along. Grin. Without any further ado here below is the finale of the plate rack.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.