Sunday, October 30, 2011

June 25...last day in Rotterdam

This is my last day here in Rotterdam. Tomorrow we leave at 9:00 sharp. I am sad to leave. Finally, I have gotten used to Rotterdam and have learned my way around. Professor Duren has given me permission to walk around by myself providing that I stay very close Stayokay. I can not tell you the freedom I felt as I walked in broad daylight exploring on my own. Rotterdam, in the day is quite safe.
Yesterday, I went with Ben to Euromast. You can see for miles! I have heard that you can see as far as Belgimn. The trip was definatly worth the hour walk and the tired feet that remained with me the rest of the evening. If anyone is ever able to get to Rotterdam, go to the Euromast. It is worth the money and the time. The is definatly a life time memory that will stay with me forever. My pictures does not do it justice.
Today we visited a musuem. It was a lot of fun. For the first time our graphic design class really got together and just hung out. I mean we do get together at breakfast, but afterwards everyone does their own thing. It was a treat and I enjoyed most of every moment.
My packing is almost done for Texel. Although I do wish for a couple more days in Rotterdam, I am excited about Texal. Lacey and I have decided to buy bikes since we’d most likely just ride them the entire week that we are there. I’m looking foreward to bike everywhere instead of walking.
I am so excited! A friend said that she’d might be willing to come to Delft, where the church is. I have to find where it is and give her a little bit more information so she can definatly make up her mind. I hope she’ll come! She is great fun.
When I am saftly in Texel, I will write more! Till then afscheid (good bye).

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me! Get excited! I love hearing from you.